Become a Member
Be a part of an engaged community of professionals. Take your practice to the next level by exploring learning opportunities for you and your team, networking with like-minded individuals, and taking part in shaping the practice.
The first step to membership. List your firm as an institutional member to begin registering individual professionals.
Institutional plans inclusive of
One (1) Individual Member.
Once your firm is an institutional member, you can register yourself and your co-workers as additional individual members.
This membership plan is intended for individuals who have left the practice but would like to remain as members.
Applicant must be:
1. A holder of valid and unrevoked CPA certificates; must have been in public practice for at least three (3) years after qualifying as a CPA;
2. Accredited by the Board of Accountancy (BOA) or listed as a partner of the BOA-accredited firm;
3. A partner or staff or sole proprietor of an institutional member;
Applicant must submit the ff docs (please scan individually):
3. Updated Articles of Partnership
4. BOA Certificate of Accreditation of the Partnership or the Sole Proprietor
5. Resume of the Applicant
6. Photocopy of updated CPA License ID
7. Certificate of Employment, if staff
THE ACPAPP ADVANTAGE
The Next Step to Growing Your Practice
As an organization, ACPAPP contributes to shaping the practice through dialogues with different government regulators.
EXPANDING YOUR NETWORK
ACPAPP is the largest organization of Filipino CPAs in Public Practice from firms of all sizes. Connect with fellow professionals, firm owners, and industry leaders.
Enhance your team's technical competence through our various trainings and seminars held either online or onsite.